Monday, May 3, 2010

Homework 53 - survey analysis

Part 2
Taking the survey was a pretty interesting experience. It made me catch myself on things where I was pretty weak at, and made me kind of nervous. Yup, contrary to popular belief, I'm pretty soft deep down. Just about a few certain things, so no one's really seen it, but that soft spots there. Anyways, I pushed through anyway.

A lot of the questions I ended up hesitating on were the ones that kind of made me dig deep down to the real me who's been buried under a bunch of different personalities. Particularly, a lot of the short response questions. I kind of just avoided them completely since I felt really awkward, despite the survey being completely anonymous.

I would just look at these questions, and I really had no idea how to answer them. I wasn't sure which mask's point of view I should answer them from. And it made me realize, I'm completely unstable, I don't even know which mask most closely represents the real me.

Well that's it... I think

No comments:

Post a Comment